Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A pop of Yellow

A pop of Yellow & Pink
Whole Look: Forever 21
Hot Pink Pumps &Gold Tribal Necklace:
Charlotte Russe Geneva Watch: Amazon

 Forever 21 Accessories
 I went shopping to two store Forever 21 and
Charlotte Russe there my favorite 



Orange & Cream Dress Forever 21 $13.50
help myself I love them both!

 Forever 21 Black Sheer Maxi Dress $15.50
White & Tan Lace Shorts Forever 21 $24.80
 Forever 21 $10.50 Camel Cheetah Shorts
 Charlotte Russe Gold Studded Belt $5

 Charlotte Russe Lime Green & Gold Necklace $5
Black Suede Rinestone Pumps Forever 21 34.80


 Have a wonderful day hope you enjoyed my look and fashion deals <3

19 comments:

  1. You look amazing. I love how the jewels tied everything together. Love the pick ups too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice pics!! ;}



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that yellow shirt,looks great on you. And the jacket is really nice. Love the outfit.

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and accesories :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jewelry!! i have to get my but to charlotte russe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit, it's amazing and so are you:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is so pretty! Love all the things you got on your haul as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    You look absolutely amazing in these pictures and great purchases!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so beautiful! i love your jewellery:)
    would you like to follow each other ?

    uyuyakalanguezel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the Pumps are nice1 :) i love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. envy to the shoes and necklace, beautiful!

    kirsty x www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog

    http://jenibloggt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. u are sooo cute & your outfit is amaazing!
    Stylingqueen-amalia.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the lace shorts and the black pump! You got good taste.

    ReplyDelete