Sunday, August 12, 2012

Black & white

Fashionnn
 BLACK & WHITE LOOK
I'm just so obsessed with my clear pumps
there honeslty the comfortablest pumps I own
A shopping trip with me...

 Romper from Forever 21
New friends tan ankle booties
I had to have them :)

 NEW MAC LIPSTICK
New Mac Lipstick!
 Wearing Macs Vivia Glam ll A22 in satin
the perfect nude such a natural lip color
 Fashion Haul...
 New bathing suit
 Charlotte Russe perfect black dress for only $10 :)
 New Straightener from Marshalls :)
 New Flowers ahhh ♥
My clutch collection keeps on growing...
I have problem...
 ebay clutches :)
Thank you for reading! Have a great day ♥

19 comments:

  1. fine pics!!
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty I love your new bathing suit and your clutches.

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love your style and blog! I'm your new follower! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear,just found your blog and its really cool
    great outfits
    followed you on GFc
    hope you follow back
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, your so perfect! :D how about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the outfit in the first picture is divine

    You have such a lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hair iron is sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. your clutch collection is a dreaam!! i love them all!!

    xx

    http://dontnohow2nameit.blogspot.gr/ <- tht's my blog follow if you like it!! i just did

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wou! :) Very cool blog, nice outfits and i love them all!!
    Please, where do you bought white bathing suit?
    Thanks :)
    http://luciapodmanicka.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete