Monday, October 29, 2012

Plaid

Hi everyone! Just a new post of my week and
weekend hope you guys are having a safe week ♥
I'm on the east side riding out the storm :/
Just some recent Casual Looks
I'm definitely obsessed with flannel blouses
I got mines from Forever 21
Necklace Forever 21 (old)
Forever 21 Grey Boots 
ahh I love these leg warmers I got them from Target
Cross Burgundy Nails
I've been watching alot of youtube tutorials
 for nails and I'm getting better  
Fashion Haul..
Forever 21 Fur Vest
Ahh I'm obsessed with fur; faux fur of course!
Charlotte Sequin Dress Perfect for New Years :)
 Charlotte Russe Red Peplum Dress
perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas
 Rue 21 White & Pink Floral Peplum Dress
I got these dress two dresses for only $8 :)   
Rue 21 Neon Pink Purse for only $2 it was such a great buy.
The sale was amazing I suggest you guys check it out! :)
 
Randomm
Cross and Chain Bracelet ebay; Watch from Amazon
 Kiwi Spoon
Flowers my love got me
Just a Modeling Picture :)
Fur Fashion Inspirations..

 
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!♥

24 comments:

  1. I love Rue 21! When I was there in the US for Vacation, I bought a lot of items from them. So cheap and affordable! :)

    kweshiedoodles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your casual look is cute and i could really used a new pair of boots and winter socks to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! You blog is legit btw! Follow and check mine out. www.haroldefinition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look ; )) fine pics@!!


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com


    i invite to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your outfits! You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Forever 21 fur gillet! You look amazing!

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, dear..find you and very happy too see good photo & great stylish ideas in your blog!!!
    I be happy more if u be "my sweet reader")
    I promise following 4 u back!!!

    xoxo Lucky

    http://luckysweeeetchild.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style, and especially how you make highstreet clothes and accessories look designer! Great blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog !! Follow each other ? Keep in touch !

    http://christellegblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing! very nice post! nice to read your blog.
    Kisses from Poland! ;*

    xoxo
    Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me encanta tu blog! es increible!! Tus looks y fotos me han enamorado!!
    Te sigo para no perderme nada!
    Sería un placer que te pasaras por el mio y si te gusta me sigas, si no te gusta no pasa nada... yo seguirñe siendo tu seguidora!
    Besos guapisima!
    Me encanta tu pelo!!

    www.miestilodevida90two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete