Saturday, March 2, 2013

Black Baby Doll Dress & Ulta Haul

Birthday Dinner Look
A Closer look..
Black Dress (present) 
Pink glitter Clutch
Forever 21 Tan Glitter Tights
Charlotte Russe Mints Pumps
Outfit Details.. 
 Forever 21 Tan Sparkly Tights
& Charlotte Russe Mint Pumps
 Glitter Clutch & Tropical
Raspberry Mint Drink
Chicken Shrimp Mashed potatoes Din Din
 Ice Cream Brownie Fudge Carmel Dessert
 
 My First Birthday Outfit
Forever 21 Poka dot Tights &
Charlotte Russe Red Mary
Jane Heeless Pumps  
Makeup Goodies from Ulta...
I went to Ulta and fell in love I love NYX and was so glad I could find a store that sells it. I bought Circe and Honey NYX lipsticks I love this colors very pigmented and the HD photogenic Concealer with the eye brow kit in color taupe/ash the brow kits are amazing from NYX. I also got Kate's Rimmel Lipstick in color 114 which is my favorite and the Red Case One was in color 113 all these colors are nudes and great drug store nudes. I also got the Revlon peach petal which is a great nude lipgloss.
 
 Revlon's Peach Petal
a very good glossy nude
 Rimmel Red Case Color 113
Very peachy nude 
Rimmel in color 14 a
 very pinky nude my favorite 
 NYX Honey Lipstick 
NYX Circe Lipstick all of the NYX
lipsticks are so creamy I love the pigmentation on them.
All of these are great nudes and affordable drug store lipsticks. 
Just Started Tanning because I'm so pale it's not so bad to go every once in a while :)

Thank you for stopping by! ♥
Kristine Ilynn
xoxo

13 comments: