Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Red sandal heels

Hey everyone hope everyone is having a great memorial weekend.
New post of what I was wearing. ♥
 Memorial Day Picnic Look
Forever 21 Cream Dress
Royal Blue Clutch: eBay
Red Sandal Heels: Gojane 
 Sunday Casual Look
Forever 21 Jean Blouse
White Jeans & Heels: Gojane
Tan Purse: Charlotte Russe
 Light Causal Makeup
Night Time Look...
Saturday Night
Grey Tee & Leather
Pants: Forever 21
Red Sandal Heels: Gojane
The look I was going for thanks to pinterest
                 Follow me on Instagram @kristineeilynn 
Have a great day
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Nice looks! :)


    Please visit my new post on my blog :)
    MISS CIELO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simply beautiful. I think you need to change the shoes, it would be great. You are amazing.

    granton world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey dear :)

    Nice blog !

    Maybe you like my blog and want to follow me ?

    I hope so.:)

    Kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like what you wear! you also very pretty!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Blue clutch - I have it in Pink!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits.

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete