Monday, May 13, 2013

Mint Lace Dress...etc

My Mother's Day Look
I had such a wonderful mother's
day I hope you guys did as well. ♥
Mint Lace Dress Baby Doll Dress: Windsor
White Pumps:  Amiclubwear
Tan Purse: Charlotte Russe
  My beautiful mother  and I last summer ♥
 Mother day with my cutie great grandmother whose 100 years old ♥
Saturday Nights Look...

The Rolling Stones T-Shirt & Leather Pants & Black Sandal Heels

Gojane Sandal Heel Haul...
So obsessed with sandal heels at the moment so I bought another pair in Red and Hot pink
Gojane Red Sandal heels 21.00
Gojane Hot Pink Sandal Heels 22.20
 
eBay Haul...
 Red & Hot Pink Sunglasses
I thought these would be
super cute for the summer :)
 Gold Mirror Waist Belt
I have a thinner belt like one and I thought
 the thicker one would spice my looks up!
 
 Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day! ♥

20 comments:

  1. Love the look...I'm obsessed with sandal heels as well
    X
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits! & I'm obsessed with your shoes! I gotta get one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get a pair of those sunglases they're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the black shoes u wearing are just beautiful, it makes so nice legs <3 adore ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Lovely blog and great look! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) I follow you!
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. beauty! ♥
    http://puderdoeschen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is wonderful. Do you want to follow each other? http://fashionandstyle33.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete