Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ombre Mint Dress

Hello everyone,
Just a quick reviews of what I wore yesterday
swimsuit haul and my sandal heel collection.
Mint & Hot pink
 My Boyfriends Birthday Celebration look
Night Time Look
Mint Ombre Dress & Hot Pink Clutch: Forever 21
Hot Pink Strappy Sandal Heels: Gojane 
Day Time Look
Jean Collar Blouse
White & Nude Lace Shorts
White Skippy's Shoes
 
New Celebrity Style Swimsuits Haul...
Crochet Swimsuits
I order these in red & white from eBay Here
I've been obsessed with Kourtney's Kardashain's for
a while now can't wait to finally wear it this summer!
 Another eBay purchase in the color beige Here
Rihanna sports her fringe one piece swimsuit in turquoise
 
Rihanna looks great again in a black two piece fringe swimsuit
I purchased this bathing last summer, but I thought I share it with
you guys because it a great buy again I got this swimsuit from eBay Here 
Click the Here Icon to get your swimsuits xoxo
Sandal Heels..
My Sandal Heel Collection obsessed!
Yellow, Hot Pink, Red, Gold, Nude, Black
For similar Sandal heels like mine try
www.Gojane.com  also www.JustFab.com
Thank you guys for stopping by
Have a great day! ♥
xoxo
 

25 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing!! Could you leave the link of the seller you bought the crotchet swim suit off? In trying to find it but I can't seem to, it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is already set! :) all you have to do is click here xoxo

      Delete
  2. OOOO you've just given me swimsuit ideas! Will check them out.Love!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeee your dress and omg your heels love them all!

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sandal heels collection!

    I really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey honey,

    Really enjoying reading your blog this morning, I've bought a similar low cut tassel swimsuit from River Island and I love it - can't wait to wear it on holiday!!

    My blog is still a baby in the blogging world, so I would really appreciate it if you had a moment to pop over and give me some feedback!

    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Happy new follower!

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those floral white shorts are gorgeous! Where did you get them?

    Have definatley followed you now!

    naomimatthews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress - love the sandal heels too :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous in the ombre mint dress - and that sandal heel collection is crazy!

    I would really appreciate it if you'd check out my latest outfit post :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! In love with the ombre dress!

    www.carriesfashionstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God, you look sooo great! ♥
    Amy
    A NICE AMY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Dress.. Looking Fabulous! :)
    By the way, you must check these fabulous pairs of designer eyewear.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's one of the most fabulous selection of Western Dresses for Girls.. :)

    ReplyDelete