Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pink Maxi & etc..

Hey everyone here are my weekend and week
highlight looks hope you had a fabulous weekend!♥
 Pink maxi dress & mirror belt from eBay
 Crop top &skirt that I made
from a maxi dress from Forever 21
Forever 21 Tan Dress & Green Necklace & Charlotte Russe Coral Pumps
 Going to my friends Middle Eastern Wedding
Arabic Makeup Mac's Blankety on
my lips mixed with Nyx Circe
Nyx Burgundy Eye Shawn & Brown
 My red and gold Kaftan from eBay love this type of exotic fashion
 it's so fun to dress like a princess for once.
Get your Kaftan Here
Hand Piece from eBay
Just Fab Sandal Gold Heels my favorite
Muah ♥
Thank you for stopping by
Have a great day! xoxo

16 comments:

  1. wow...u r so gorgeous....that make up is awesome and u look good in those dresses especially that red dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I LOVE your outfits.. you're so pretty :)

    Thanks for sharing, I love looking at your pictures


    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh than you love don't be jealous love your blog! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i absolutely love your blog! Im a girly girl but i always have trouble shopping because im quite tall so its nice to see what outfits you've put together and the jewelry you've teamed your clothes with :)
    Heres my blog! Its pretty new but it would be great if you could check it out! :)
    http://champagneandgossipp.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you loadsssss
    Amy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, Yeah sometimes I feel the same way because my legs are so long, but I'm not shy about trying new fashion things try them you'll be surprised!

      Delete
  5. Kristine, your style is one of a kind. I love the mirror belt, I have to find one.

    I would like to invite you to enter my Love Rebel Boutique $50 Gift Card Giveaway.

    Http://Splashkouture.blogspot.com

    ❤ Crystal Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you try eBay that's where I got mines xoxo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful!nice pictures! Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are very nice. And its looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress you were trying on. did you buy it?
    Check out my blog and tell me what you think!
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit looks! So gorgeous, your my favorite fashion blogger!! Keep em' coming :-)

    ReplyDelete