Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Black Hair & Fashion of course

I've been really loving the bohemian look lately
Notice anything different about this look ;)
Windsor Maxi Tan Skirt and Crop Top
I made from a Forever 21 Shirt
Black Maxi and Turquoise Necklace from Forever 21
Black hair I got it done over the weekend
Feeling more myself :)
Waterfalls :)
 Forever 21 Lace White Pants &
Old Navy Crochet Bathing Top
 Such a great view even though it's a little scary
 My lovee
Cooling off in the falls today on this hot summer day
Back to the Black hair... 
 My hair is naturally dark brown/black I feel
like more myself with my original hair color :)
 My headpiece is from www.etsy.com I got it last year
Fashion Haul..
 eBay Turquoise Fringe Swimsuit
My Obsession with swimsuits this
 summer has grown into a serious problem :) 
Red Victoria Secrets Crisscross Bathing Suit
 Clear Neon Yellow clutch from eBay only $13.99
 Forever 21 Neon and Mint Sandals for only $6.80 great deal.
 
Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
To see more of my fashion and Hauls
 check out my Instagram Kristineeilynn
 

13 comments:

  1. Nice post!
    I love the make up in the picture where you wear the headpiece!
    Come to check my new post!

    http://lillispace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other (gfc, bloglovi, ..)! It would be great!!

    wish you have a great weekend!!

    kelpadaliyfashion.blogspot.nl

    xxx & much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got such an amazing figure. The first outfit with the maxi skirt is so gorgeous.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much I appreciate the kind comment! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Stunning pics hunny.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just the full package! face, hair, body, style!

    Cheers~!

    lotuslovee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete