Monday, July 1, 2013

Kaftan dresses and etc...

My fashion week :)
I'm loving Kaftans dresses so much right now their so
 comfortable just love the middle eastern fashion
Fuchsia Kaftan from eBay & Gold
Sandal Heels from www.JustFab.com
I made the crop top T I bought
the t-shirt from Forever 21 :)
Harem Black Pants from Forever 21
Yellow Sandal Heels from www.JustFab.com
 I'm really loving Maxi dresses this summer their
so convenient and causal for a quick errand
Tribal Maxi Dress from Forever 21
Mirror Belt & Headpiece  from eBay
 A day at the Park
Jean Crop top from Marshalls
Maxi Skirt from Forever 21

 
Neon Blouse & Cheetah Shorts from Forever 21
& Neon pumps from Debs
Trying dresses at Windsor Store ♥
Headshot from my modeling book
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day
xoxo
Kristine Ilynn

21 comments:

  1. nice pics;DDD

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm completly in love with kaftan dresses !
    Unfortunetly, i can't go to irak (my country) to buy some dresses, but in france we have an online shop (thanks god !!!)
    bref, i love your dress, pretty color

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you very much thank god for online! xoxo

      Delete
  3. You got some sick style girl! I love those black cropped pants!

    Great post! I’m your newest follower. Would love for you to check out my blog & follow back :)
    Coffee Kisses, xoxo
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you girl I appreciate it! xoxo

      Delete
  4. cool outfits!

    www.L-adore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog and fell in love with your style! ♥ Followed you!
    Btw, I'm new to blogging. Would really appreciate it of you check my blog.
    Thanks so much! You're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool looks ! http://fridayathome.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those neon pumps! I wouldn't be able to pull them off though!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great looks http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/fashion-small-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the first dress and the tribal print maxi dress, you are so pretty!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfits!
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete