Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall & Night Looks

 
Here is my last week outfits looks and I have more fall looks! :)
So I hope you guys enjoy!
Fashion Update...
Girls Night Look
Backless Dress
Forever 21 Dress paired with Forever 21 Nude Pointies
Fall Going Out Look
Its getting colder time to get those boots out!
Pretty Women Cardigan
Forever 21 Leather Pants & Knee High Boots 
Cheetah Purse & Accessories from Forever 21 also
 Causal Dinner Look
Marshalls Hunter Green leather Sleeve Jacket
Forever 21 Silky Legging & Forever 21 Booties
Causal Loving this Fall Comfy Look
Forever 21 Flannel Shirt Paired
with Leggings & Grey Platform Booties
Going Out at Night Look
Forever 21 "People are so Misunderstood" Graphic Tee
Paired with Stone Wash Leggings & Royal Blue Pointy Pumps

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by
To see more of me check
out my Instagram
Kristineeilynn

26 comments:

  1. Cute pics, I'm loving that backless dress!

    SeeKimWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out! Lets follow eachother!

    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Love your blog <3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! your so pretty.
    kisses♥
    www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stunning!!!
    xxx
    Sasha
    passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!
    You look great! I love your dress <3
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, please check www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I absolutely love your style and your bog
    Very interesting ,inspiring post
    Would be great if we can follow each other ?
    Please let me know
    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/

    Kisses
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow love all of your outfits and you are really pretty

    I like your blog too, I would love if you could check out mine and follow each other :)

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com xoxo take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like your leather bag and lovely long boot, i simply love you outfit.
    Women Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your outfits!!!

    Http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the nude heels! I was NOT able to guess that they're from f21!

    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog and the first look with the nude pumps PERFECT ! check out my fashion blog.

    drenchedinfashion.blogspot.com
    x0o allie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love ur style!

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your stunning girl!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/


    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just started to read this blog and I have to say that is is quite interesting although I don't read that many bogs.

    In this fantastic online shop you will find some great crochet clothing pieces made by INGA DESIGN: http://shop.inga-design.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi! l absolutely love your blog. It's so engaging and the layout is awesome.

    lt would mean a lot if you could check out my blog- maybe we could follow each other? :)

    ~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.comn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seus looks são muito bonitos,você tem bom gosto!
    www.dissemoda.com

    ReplyDelete