Sunday, October 20, 2013

Inspiration

Hello everyone, Sorry I been MIA I've been in college on campus and
 had a really busy month. Here are my latest fashion outfits hope you enjoy! :)
 

 
Perfect Fall Look
Ombre Hair Exensions
Burlington Coat Factory Dress 
 Forever 21 Burgundy Tight & Tan Baker Heels
 
 Casual Shopping Look
Forever 21 Cardigan & Leather Pants
eBay Scull Black & White Scarf
 Causal Night time Look
Forever 21 Leather Jacket & Blouse
American Apparel Grey Pants
Charlotte Russe Stappy BlackHeels
Causal Running Errands Look
Burlington Coat Factory Tan Sweater
Dress Paired with Knee High Boots
Dinner Look
Burlington Coat Factory Burgundy Jacket
Forever 21 Strip Blouse & Baker Tans pumps

Ombre Exensions  


Night Time Look
Forever 21 Leather Jacket &
 Drug Graphic Tee & Army Pants
 Shopping Look
Forever 21 asymmetrical  Cardigan & Teal Dress
Makeup Look Wearing my Mac Viva Glam Lipstick in lilac
Ulta Haul...

Lipsticks
Essence In the Nude
NYX Pink Lipstick in Gala Gala
NYX Pink Lipstick in Violet Ray
NYX Pink Lipstick in Perfect
NYX Pink Lipstick in Rea
NYX Jumbo pencil in Sparling Green
NYX Smokey Fame Eye Shadow Quad
NYX Wonder Pencil for eyes and lips
I got some Adrel Eye Lashes In Demi 
& Adrel Eye Lash  Glue
Fashion Haul...
Dollhouse Gold Studded Heels Valentino Inspiration
www.Goajne.com around 30 Dollars
 
 
Gladiator Black Heels for around 48 Dollars on www.Gojane.com
 
Sheer Leather Skirt from eBay
 Leather Pea Coat from eBay
 
 Pink Poka Dot Pea coat purchased on eBay 
 
To see more of me check
out my Instagram
kristineeilynn
 
Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo
Vampire Look :)

 

6 comments:

  1. Youre so gorgeous! Love your outfits.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg sooo pretty!!!
    xxx
    Sasha
    passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete