Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Fashion

Hello everyone!
Here's my a fashion recap :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
 
Going to my cousins baby shower
 Fashion Look for Less
 Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21
Teal Skirt: Charlotte Russe
City Knee Highs: Icing
 Valentino Black & Gold Heelsfrom www.gojane.com
 Nude & Black City Knee Highs: Icing
Valentino Black & Gold Heels

Makeup Look...
No falsies here :)
 
Sister Bonding...

 
Black & White Fashion Fashion Fashion
Causal Look
Zara Faux Leather Jacket
Forever 21 Leggings & Blouse  
eBay Scull Scarf
Forever 21 Poka Dot Crop Top
American Apparel Pants
Charlotte Russe High Heels Boot

 Halloween Fashion...

Dark Angel
Last minute costume I was a dark gothic angel :)
Bought all the pieces separately at Party City
  
Mac's Russian Red Lipstick
 
Thank you for
stopping by!
xoxo
 
Gladiator Heels...
Obsession

 I bought these from www.gojane.com 
Price range was around $40 
Theses Gladiator Heels are easy to walk in not to
high and what can I say your going to turn some
heads wearing these because there a big fashion statement! :)

 

10 comments:

  1. Totally chic! Love it :))


    Please check out my new post :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog
    Following and welcome to my free time xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great week...your outfits were very cute...keep it up! RoRo’s World

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so beautiful! :) amazing site :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gladiator heels and the spiked shoes are my faves! Thanks for sharing.

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com
    -Nhya

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Valentino shoes and the fur vest are gorgeous! You are so pretty :) Thanks for sharing this! I'm your newest follower on GFC and I would love for you to check out my blog, I just did a post on fur! :)
    xx
    The Green Raybans
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous heels for your long legs!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete