Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fashion Recap

Just a recap of all my recent looks! :)
Hope you enjoy!
xoxo
 A Pop of Blue  
Royal Blue Sweater & Plaid Legging from Forever 21 
with my favorite Faux Leather Sleeve Jacket from eBay
Valentino Inpired Studed Heels From www.gojane.com
I just love this simple causal look
 Bongo Plaid Blouse
Hip waisted Jeans from Forever 21
Baker Nude Booties
Black Suede Fringe Purse from ebay
 Dinner Look
I'm really loving the crop top look
Faux Leather Mesh Skirt paired with a White Crop Top
 I Brought out the Gladiator Sandal Heels there really comfy not that bad to walk in :)
Faux Leather Sleeve Grey Dress from Forever 21
 Burgundy Faux Fur Jacket from the Kardashian Kollection
Whole Outfit from Forever 21
Black Turban Headband also from Forever 21
Over Knee High Leather Boots from Amiclubwear (old)
Mustard ♥  
Forever 21 Mustard Blazer
Stripped Dress from H&M
Knee Highs from American Apparel paired with Forever 21booties :)

Simple Causal Look
H&M Grey Cardigan & Scarf
Urban Outfitters Stone wash Jeans there my favorite Jeans right now
Forever 21 Booties paired with Leg Warmers
Color blocking Casual Simple Fall Look
Forever Whole Look :)
Romance Look
Urban Outfitter White Sweater Dress & Tights from eBay
Burgundy Heels from www.inlovewithfashion.com
 
Fashionable Look a Pop of Blue
Urban Outfitter Grey & White Cardigan Paired with a Black Blouse and Black Jeans
 
Forever 21 Cheetah Cardigan paired with a White
Blouse &Leather High Waisted Pants
Red Clutch from eBay
Charlotte Russe Black Strappy Heels
 
Hope you enjoyed all my looks
Have a great day! ♥
To see more of my looks check out my Instagram
Kristineeilynn
xoxo
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Youre gorgeous, i love your style! :)

    ♡ www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Шикарные образы)))

    http://beautyselective.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these styles, my fave is the on ewith the yellow jacket!
    Your new follower,
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the outfits :-)
    check out my blog sometime: http://carlycblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete