Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Fashion

 
Hello Everyone,
Here is my Christmas Fashion post!
Hope everyone had a great and safe Christmas
Kristine
xoxo

What's a night without a Red Dress?
Red Christmas Party Dress from Joyce Leslies
My Lipstick Shade: Clinique Red Red Lipstick   
 Christmas Dress...
Christmas Dress
 Joyce Leslies Burgundy Formal Dress
Paired with a Mirror Belt & Glitter Clutch 
Lipstick Shade: Rea By NXY
Felt like a Princess :)
 My Beautiful Christmas Tree its a shame I have to put it down
 Homemade Ginger Bread Cookies :)
Merry Christmas to me!
I'll post a special blog for my makeup palettes that I got :)
Makeup Look Mac Coppertone pigments and
Milani Runway Eyes in the bronze pallet
Also wearing my Nyc Sunkissed bronzer my Mac Blankety Lipstick

Faux Fur Obsession!
 Kardashain Kollection Faux Black Fur Jacket paired with
 Leather Pants & a Burgundy Gold Studded Purse
Faux Fur Jacket from Forever 21 (old)
Burgundy Boots (old) from inlovewithfashion.com
Grey Faux Vest from Forever 21 Paired with Leather Leggings & sSuede Booties
All Grey...

All Grey out From Forever 21 I bought these item separately and paired them together :)
Black Leather Booties from Forever 21 (old)
Zara Leather Jacket
Thank you all for stopping by have
a great day!
To see more of me check
me out on my Instagram
Kristineeilynn
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. so cute pics;DD

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :) Following you, pls follow back. keep visiting my blog.xxx
    Enjoyed reading the Posts
    new blog post up: New Blog Post, Comment here
    Enter to win *international* Ends 31st Dec
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/12/dressale-international-giveaway-win.html

    Follow Beauty Drugs
    Follow me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfits are amazing. I love the black fur coat, where did you buy?

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so gorgeous! love those dresses/colors on you!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're absolutely stunning doll, great sense of style, which is similar to mine! Love all the pictures, if only I was as photogenic as you! I found your contact as you follow a blog I do , I'd love it if you came to check out my blog, I blog on fashion and now fitness and maybe if you like it we could follow each other!

    Love Aimee,
    http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @newyorkdollblog
    Twitter: @Aimee_Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I'll check your blog out! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh my, those dresses :o
    looking fab, love the blog.
    Beauty and lifestyle over on mine...

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au

    xo Gen

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfits are amazing. I love the black leather jackets i have some more Exclusive Cheap Men Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete