Monday, December 2, 2013

Red Dress

Hello Everyone,
Here is my Current Fashion Recap!
Hope you Enjoy! xoxo
Night Time Stylish Looks...
My Simple Sexy Thanksgiving Look ♥
Red Forever 21 Dress Paired with Charlotte Russe Black Booties
 Mysterious Look
Revlon Dark Cherry lipstick great color for the holidays
Forever 21 Long Sleeve Crop Top
Burgundy Harem Pants from Urban Outfitters
My Favorite Charlotte Russe Black Strappy Heels
Getting into the Holiday Season doing some shopping
Wearing my favorite Grey Peacoat leather sleeve jacket with my Forever 21 Knee High Suede Boots
Day Time Stylish Looks...
 
The Famous Boyfriend Jeans
Causal Blazer and Blouse Paired with Forever 21 Boyfriend Ripped Jeans also
I'm wearing my favorite nude pointy pumps from Forever 21
I like this softer look You can wear this anywhere dinner and doing errands.
Cozy Beige Fringe Sweater paired with Urban Outfitter Stonewashed Jeans
Also paired with My Nude Sandal Heels to put the look to together :)
New Peep Toe Booties from Rue 21
 
 Peep Toe Booties are so in this season I Had to grab a pair!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you guys have a great Thankgiving!
 
To see more of my recent looks check out my Instagram
kristineeilynn
 
xoxo
 
 

11 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and these outfits are FIRE love them!!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning, love your hair also!

    Kisses ♥ http://www.glamorousvision.blogspot.nl/
    New facebookpage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well
    jeux de flash

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect outfits i follow you can you follow me back? thanks !
    http://goodbyemyloverbutiloveyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeus outfits! I expecially love your jacket!
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee! You look like Kim K in the second picture!
    So gorgeous!


    http://krys-gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete