Friday, January 3, 2014

New Years Dress


Hey everyone!
Happy New Year!
*New Beginnings*
         xoxo
Here is my new years dress and some other recent looks of mine :)

*New Years Dress*
Joyce Leslie's Black & Gold Sparkle Cut Out Dress
Strappy Heels from Charlotte Russe 
Dinner Look
Black Forever 21 Jumpsuit Paired with Gojane Booties
Shopping Look
Leather Jacket & Blouse Grey Harem Pants from Forever 21
Joyce Leslie Burgundy Bag
A Closer Look To My Christmas Presents...
Nikon Coolpix L320
 My first Michael Kors Bag
 Sephora Eyeshadow & Lipgloss Palette
Beige 7 Black  Charlotte Russe Bow Bag
 
A Visit To Mystic Aquarium..
 
 Putting my Nikon to work :)
 Taken on my iPhone
 Taken on my iPhone
 
Thank you for stopping by!
♥ ♥ ♥
Have a great Day!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. nice blog,pretty girl,match so good
    thanking you for sharing this,so beautiful and useful
    love the scenery,love the girl,love the photos all!!!
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me now in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete