Saturday, January 25, 2014

White Faux Fur


Hello everyone,
Sorry for such late post here are my latest fashion looks!
xoxo
 "Fashionista Looks"
Jcpennies White Fur Jacket
Black Leather Knee High Boots Gojane
Joyce Leslie Burgundy Purse
 My new  Gold Rings from Icing
 Forever 21 Green Velvet Dress & Black Leather Booties
Tights & Gold Clutch  from ebay
"Off The Shoulder Black Dress" 
Forever 21 Body Con Dress & Black Suede Peep Toes Heels from Joyce Leslie
Windsor Cream & Black Bag
"Night Causal Look"
Whole Put together look from Forever 21
"Causal Look"
Whole Put Together Look from Forever 21 & Heels from Gojane
 
New Cosmetics...
Mac Pick up
"Everyday Lips" 
Mac Lipstick in sprint my favorite
Mac Lipstick in Viva lady Gaga 3 perfect nude
And Mac Lip Liner in Plum
Trying these to contour my face wish me luck! :)
Wearing Mac's Viva Glam 3 on my lips :)
 
Have A Great Day!
Thank You For Stopping Bye!
xoxo
 

2 comments: