Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hot pink blazer


Hello sorry for the late post here's a
look of my current fashion looks.
xoxo


Dinner Outfit
Forever 21 Hot Pink Blazer paired with Cheetah booties
Urban Outfitter Leather Harem Pants
In Vogue We Trust Tee (from eBay)
Wearing Mac's Spirit Lipstick (my favorite)
My Sister's Birthday Dinner Look
H&M White Sweater
Forever 21 Burgundy Leather Pants  
Forever 21 Nude Pointy Heels

Gojane Birthday Haul..
All Gojane heels are under $40 dollars :)
 Red Suede Pointy Strappy heels
White  Tom Ford Inspired Heels
Amazing Strappy Nude Heels
Black Strappy Leather Heels
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS HEELS TO COME IN I'M IN LOVE WITH GOJANE.COM THEY HAVE THE AMAZING HEELS
XOXO
Highly recommend this site 
Valentines Dress Ideas...  
 
 
Love this Forever 21 Neon Pink Dress
(I bought this dress thinking about wearing it for my birthday)
 
Forever 21 Red Bombshell Bodycon Dress
(bought this dress I might wear it for Valentines day)
Love this Valentines Day Inspiration Look
 
Perfect Helena Dress for Valentines Day
Forever 21 Red Maxi Dress (I bought this dress also) another great valentines Dress long and
sophisticated, but still sexy and perfect for the weather
 
 Love this Nasty Girl Romper paired with a red heel
for Valentines day and a cute cheetah belt :) 
 
Hope you have a great valentines day!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Kristine

4 comments: