Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines Day Red Dress



 Hello everyone here's what I wore on Valentines Day ♥

 
 Red Faux Leather Dress
VALENTINE DAY DRESS
 Red Leather Dress from Joyce Leslie's
I loved this dress it was defiantly a eye catcher :) 
Black Suede Booties from Forever 21
XOXO 

My favorite part of the dress the bow in the back ♥

My Lovely Gifts...

Red and white Roses my favorite

Fancy Chocolates
 
Chocolate covered fruits :)                 
Cuban Dinner loved it!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. So sexy and nice presents ♥



    Please check out my blog. I HAVE A GIVEAWAY and I'd be happy if you join there. Check it out. There are so many pretty things to win :)
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your outfit is so nice! You looked really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dress, love the bow at the back!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete