Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How to get ombre hair

My Ombre Experience
How to get ombre hair on color treated hair. In the past I had bad hair experiences at salons so I decided to do my hair at home. I had previously dyed my hair black and blue black about two months ago. I picked up the L'Oreal ombre kit for medium to dark brown hair. I also pick up the Revlon Frost and Glow kit in Honey for medium to dark brown hair because I used it in the past and it works very well. I was pretty sure the L'Oreal ombre kit wasn't going to lift my hair to a blonde so the Revlon frost and glow was my back up. I bought the two kits at walmart for about 7 dollars each.
L'Oreal Ombre Kit
The L'Oreal ombre kits comes with all these supplies in the kit and the
brush is really good I kept it incase I wanted to add more ombre which I did :)
The Results...
 Again my hair was black so the L'Oreal kit did it's job since my hair was so dark I wasn't
expecting blonde, but it turned a light brown with red undertones

 I was pleased, but I wanted more blonde

Revlon's Frost and Glow Honey Kit for Medium to dark brown hair..
So a few days later I decided to use the Revlons Frost and Glow kit in Honey it works
wonders on my hair especially that my hair was black before.


All the stuff it comes with. I didn't need to use the cap

because I used the L'Oreal ombre brush from that kit
The Results...
 I love my results ( different lighting ones inside and the others in my car)

 
So this is my ombre journey two simple steps. I'm very happy with the way my hair turned out!
Let me know if you have any questions!
These total ombre experience cost me under 20 dollars and I got the results I wanted.
 
Fashion Looks..
 
Pastels
Baby Blue Blazer & Cream Sweater & Nude Heels: Forever 21
Black Metallic Pant: American Apparel
Michael Kors Tans Bag
(Ombre hair looks red here, but that's not my recent color)
Causal Day
Light Pink Blazer & Cream Tank
& Leather Pants: Forever 21
Nude ankle booties: Marshalls
Michael Kors Tan Bag
( How my Ombre hair looks right now)
 
Kristine Ilynn
xoxo
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to reombre my hair but it's not in a good way health wise so I think I should probably wait!

    Jaynie Beauty & Style - I Follow Back. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog I'm new follower hope you can follow me too xoxo

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so interesting Blog! Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back :)
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hair, dear)
    Love L'oreal.
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so amazing! :) and nice photos.
    http://imsolostinparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you hair Asssom .... hair are is so cute & bright shade... i am serch in google on this keyword How To Get Ombre Hair and show your image... love it

    ReplyDelete