Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Royal Blue Dress

On Spring Break finally for a week so
you'll be seeing more of my fashion looks :)
xoxo
All Blue Everything
 Forever 21 Royal Blue Dress
Gojane White Strappy Heels  
A Causal Night Out
I've been searching for one of these white blouses
for a while and finally found it!
 I found this blouse at H&M
American Apparel Black Leggings
Gojane White Strappy Heels
 I've been using my Remington 1/2 Slim Curling Wand and I'm obsessed with the results :)
This Remington Curling Wand comes with a glove to protect your hand while
curling your hair and I also comes with some hair ties as well. It works
very well, one of the best curling wands I tried so far
I'm loving these loose fitted blouses I found this hot pink one at Forever 21
Dark Blue Jeans & Nude Heels & Cream Bag all from Forever 21 also
Ombre hair I'm loving it so far I eventually want to go blonder
I'm wearing Mac Snob Lipstick trying a new color instead going for my nudes
 
Spring Shopping In New York...
I went for bright colors for spring so ready for it!  
Jade Loose Fitted Very J Blouse
 Cream Loose Fitted Very J Blouse
 
 Forever 21 Magenta Blouse
 Lilac Crochet Crop Top
Forever 21 Baby Blue Sweater
Forever 21 peach Sweater
Forever 21 Leather Peach Pencil Skirt
 Olivia and Joy Bag
 Love these bag
Very successful shopping trip :)
 
Have a great day!
Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, you always look amazing! :)
    http://imsolostinparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 【Creative Dress】Breaking Fashion
    I can’t believe it until I see it.
    The delicious food also can be made into a chic dress,full of style and looks so awesome!
    Nothing is impossible,nothing you can't do, only you unexpected it.
    What amazing element will cone into the fashion area?
    dear,just share and wish you like these dress,why not have a look?

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/2014/03/creative-dressbreaking-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore the first look and also F21 leather skirt - so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete