Saturday, April 12, 2014

Neon Yellow Dress

Hello everyone,
I went to Jersey for the weekend here are some of my fashion looks!
XOXO
 Ready for Spring
Forever 21 Neon Yellow Dress
Gojane Black Sandal Heels

 I Love The Cape Look
Cream Blouse & Pink Jeans Forever 21
Zara Black Leather Jacket
Black Sandal Heels Gojane
 Spring Is Here
White Blouse & Ripped Jeans Forever 21
Tan Sandal Heels Gojane
Flower Power
Forever 21 Black Maxi Dress & Flower Head
Random..
 My makeup storage in college
I bought a lot of dividers from Ikea just so I can 
organize all my makeup so its more manageable   
New Shoe Haul from Gojane...
Brown Gladiator Sandal Heels $45
Gold & Nude Strappy Heels $30
I cannot wait for these order of heels to
 come in there going to be great for summer :)
 
Thank you for stopping by!!
Have a great day
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. love your style!! you look stunning!

    <a href="http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk>This Girl Loves Chic</a>

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, love the neon yellow dress.

    ReplyDelete