Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fashion at the Beach

Hello Everyone,
Here are my latest looks

Fashion at the Beach...
Beach Style
I love to be fashionable at the beach
Details
 White Sheer Bikini from eBay
Red Heart Shape Sunglasses
Jordana Tawny Lipliner as lipstick
 (obsessed with this liner its the perfect nude)
Sunflower Strapless Black Dress...
Flower Power
 Black Sunflower Dress:Forever 21
Black Sunglasses: Forever 21
Black Gladiator Sandals: Goajane.com 
A pop of Neon Pink...
Outfit Details:
Neon Pink Crop Top: Forever 21
Stone Washed Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Tan & Gold Strappy Heels: Gojane.com
Gray Cut Out Dress...
The Basics
Mac's Ginger Blush &
Mac's Spirit Lipstick mixed with mac's Plum liner
(My favorite Lipstick)
 
Young Wild and Free
Details:
Gray Cut Out Dress: Forever 21
Clear Pointy Pumps: Gojane.com

A Causal Day...
Sometimes it's good to get into your comfy yoga pants and do some retail therapy :)
New Obsession... Jordana lipliners
 
I'm so obsessed with wearing liners as lipstick with a little gloss over it. I just love natural
 lipliners colors that are close to my lip color. I got so obsessed with Jordana Brand because its
moisturizing  I bought them all Tawny, Rock N Rose and Baby Berry are my favorite.
   
Twist and Shine Balm Stain...
Twist and Shine Balm Stain in Nude Chic is amazing to mix in with your nude lipstick. I love these glosses for summer its also great to bring to the beach there so
 moisturizing and great to mix and match.
Kristine Ilynn
XOXO
 

2 comments: