Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Neon Orange One Piece Swimsuit

Hello Everyone,
Here are some of my recent pictures at
the beach and some fashion photos ♥
XOXO
Living at the Beach
 Neon Orange One Piece Swimsuit from Forever 21
I love these bathing suit its so comfortable and fun for summer :)
 Fashion Looks...

 Summer Nights
Studded Girly Black Dress: Marshal's
Black Strappy Heels: Gojane.com
 Causal Rainy Days...
College Causal Look On A Chilly Day
 Cheetah Trench  & Black Pants from Forever 21
Cream & Black Purse from Windsor
Red Flats from Target
Summer Buys...
 White Sheer High Waisted Bikini from eBay $19.99
New Summer reads I can't wait to get started on these books heard great things about
both of them especially the Selena book I'm such a huge fan of her.
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Wow that one piece swimsuit is pretty sexy haha. I guess it's not made for covering up anything haha.

    Would love if you can check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete