Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Style


Hello Everyone,
Here are my recent fashion
looks this summer!
XOXO
 
Hippie Look
One of my favorite looks
Black Cut Out Crop Top: Forever 21
Flower Stripped Bell Bottoms: Forever 21
Black Fringe Purse: Charlotte Russe
 Relaxing
A Classy Night Out..
Pastels 
Baby Blue Crop Top: H&M
White pencil skirt: Charlotte Russe
Silver Clear Pumps: Gojane
Peach Clutch: Forever 21
Movie Night..
Neutrals
Tan Cardagain: Marshalls
Grey Jumpsuit: American Apparel
Nude Sandal Heels: Gojane
Brown Micheal Kors Purse
Interview Ready...
Professional Look 
White Button up Blouse: Forever 21
Navy Blue Pencil Skirt: Forever 21
Nude Heels: Forever 21
Brown Micheal Kors Purse
A Causal Summer Day..
Casual Days
Hot Pink Dress: Forever 21
Black Sandals: Target
Black Fringe Purse: Charlotte Russe
Beach Day..
Neon Pink Bathing Suit: eBay
New Favorites...
 Tropical Crop Top & Shorts: Forever 21
 Head Pieces
Rose Gold, Green & Gold, Bold & Peach
All from eBay
Revlon Blow Dryer/ Straightener from Target got it for about $18
I love how this product leaves my hair it also comes with one different barrel to change the size.
It works great and makes me never want to blow dry my hair any other way!
 
 
Kristineilynn
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely obsessed with those hippy pants! they look amazing on you

    would love any advice you have on my blog-trying to improve it!
    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete