Thursday, July 31, 2014

Selfies

Hello everyone,
Just some recent looks of mines this week.
XOXO
Selfies...
A casual Shopping day...Pastels & Neutrals
Outfit Details...
Baby Blue Knit Sweater: Forever 21
White Basic Pants: H&M
Nude Sandal Heels: Gojane
White & Gold Bag: Steven Madden

Loving these Cheetah Harem Pants...

Outfit Details:
Cream Blouse: Windsor
Cheetah Harem Pants: Forever 21
Red & Gold Bag: Charlotte Russe
Strappy Black & Gold Heels:Gojane

Have a great day
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
To see more of me check out my Instagram
Kristineeilynn

4 comments:

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! I love your print pants! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete