Thursday, July 10, 2014

Two different ways to wear a Kimono

Hello Everyone,
I picked up this Kimono at the lookbookstore and
I love it you can wear it causal and also dress it up.
For this look right here I'm wearing it causal.
XOXO


 
Style Details:

Colored Kimono: lookbookstore
Light Jean Ripped Shorts: American Eagle
Black Cami: Forever 21
Tan gladiators Sandals: Joyce Leslies
  
Dinner By The Sea...
Style Details
White Asymmetrical Dress: Forever 21
Black Clutch: Forever 21
Black Sandal Heels: Gojane.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow, two amazing looks! I love the shoes and the kimono! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit ideas and the dress is amazing

    can we follow each other?

    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete