Saturday, October 18, 2014

Style Looks

Hello Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been super busy with
school, but here are some of my fashion current looks
XOXO
 
 
ALL NUDE
Nude Crop top: Forever 21
Nude Pencil Midi Skirt: Forever 21
Tan Coat: Urban Outfitters
Nude Gold Heels: Gojane
 A Hint of Nude
Black Blouse: H&M
Black Pencil Skirt: Forever 21
Black Leather Jacket: Zara
Nude Heels: Forever 21

 Black & White
White Dress: Ann Taylors
Black Leather Jacket: Zara
Black Clear Heels: Gojane
Black Clutch: H&M



Thank you for stopping
by have a great day!
I'll be posting more looks very soon
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. So stunning! I love the beige outfit! Your blog is amazing! I would love if you checked out mine!
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    Jenan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with the nude outfit , you look gorgeous!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin...where you want, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    MY BLOG

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete