Thursday, November 13, 2014

Style

Hello Everyone,
Just some of my recent Style Looks.
XOXO
 Olive & White
Olive Crop Top: American Apparel
White Midi Skirt: Forever 21
Tan trench Coat: Urban Outfitters
 
 Work Look
White Turtleneck: American Apparel
Grey Midi Skirt: Forever21
White Pumps (old): Amiclubwear.com

Olive Dress
Olive Dress: Forever 21
Tan Trench Coat: H&M
Gladiator Heels: Gojane.com

All Black Causal
Black Turtleneck: Forever 21
Faux Leather Pants: Ann Taylors
Black Purse: Ann Taylors
Black Booties: Windsor
 
To see more of my looks follow me on Instagram
@Kristineeilynn
Thank you for stopping by!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!! You look amazing :)

    Have a nice day :)
    Aimie from The Channel Of Creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, skirts look amazing on you. love all outfits. so gorgeous
    you have a really nice blog, very inspiring.
    take a look on my blog, maybe we can follow eachother! :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete