Saturday, December 6, 2014

Style Lookbook

Hello Everyone sorry I been late on posting,
but here are my recent style looks :)
Hope you enjoy
XOXO
Date Night  
Black Turtle Dress: Forever 21
Tan Trench Coat: Urban Outfitters
Black Purse: Ann Taylors
Patent Leather Pointy: Forever 21  
Thanksgiving Look...
Thanksgiving Style Look
Grey Turtle Neck Blouse: Forever 21  
Burgundy Pencil Midi Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Grey Heel Boots: www.gojane.com
 Shopping Trip...
 I went shopping at Forever 21 and I
couldn't resist and bought the grey coat
I love oversized coats ♥ so trendy  
 Work Look/ OOTD 
Olive Midi Dress; Ann Taylors
Black Leather Boots: www.Gojane.coM

Red Open Gold Embellish Dress: Dress Boutique
Brand: Musol
Nude Pointy Heels: Forever 21
Dinner Nights
 Olive Romper: Forever 21
Leather Jacket: Zara
Pointy Patent Leather Heels: Forever 21
Black Purse: Ann Taylors  
 
Pink & Black
Pink Fuzzy Coat: TJ Max
Brand of the Coat: Dollhouse
Black Crop Top: Forever 21 
Pencil Skirt: Ann Taylors
Pointy Suede Studded Heels : Gojane.com

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the outfits so much! You have paired really great pieces together! You are so beautiful too, I would love if you checked out my blog! I do makeup and lifestyle type posts!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, your outfits are amazing! love the first one, its gorgeous!
    great blog girl, very inspiring. check out my blog too.
    maybe we can inspire eachother? :)

    www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete