Saturday, February 7, 2015

Style Looks

Here are my most recent fashion looks.
XOXO
 One Piece Plum Set
Plum Crop Top:Forever 21
Plum Skirt: Forever 21
Black Clear Pumps: Gojane.com (old)
Black Trench Coat: Forever 21

 All Black Everything
Black Faux Fur Vest: Kardashian Kollection
Black Patent Laeather Heels: Amiclubwear
 Black Turtle Neck Dress: Forever 21
Grey Coat: Forever 21
Black Over the Knee Boots: Gojane.com
 All Nude Everything
Tan Trench Coat: Urban Outfitters
White Turtle Neck: American Apparel
Taupe Pants: Forever 21
White Pointy Toe Heels; Amiclubwear.com (old)
Olivia and Joy Tan Bag
All Dark Grey Everything
Dark Grey Crop Top: Forever 21
Dark Grey Crop Skirt: Forever 21
Black Lace up Heels: Charlotte Russe
Black Turtle Neck: Forever 21
Grey Faux Fur: Forever 21
Leather Pants: Ann Taylor
Grey Boots: Gojane.com
 
Thank you for stopping by!
To see more of my looks check
out my Instagram
@kristineilyn

12 comments:

  1. Lovee all the outfits, especially the first look!
    www.kindtococo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good in the first outfit !! So amazing ! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Love all your outfits and your blog! New follower ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fell in love with your blog! You do a great job! I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a good blog) ))
    would you like to follow each other ? let me know and follow you back )
    have a nice day!
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous! I'm in love with all your outfits :)

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those outfits are amazing! you look like a model :)
    -Jenna <3
    If you follow me, leave a comment and I will follow back! The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely
    Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    xxx Keep in touch
    My blog new post is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant #GreatInspiration

    Follow me now on GFC and/or Instagram ( @hekyma ), I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all very much I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete